Playology: Experiencing God through the art of Play
- Creative Bible Study Looking for creative ways to share God’s WORD? Experience ways to strengthen connections between Scripture and real life through a variety of interactive approaches to reading, hearing, and sharing God’s powerful WORD.
- Intergenerational Bible Study (slide show, magazine scavenger hunt, work at family retreats, summer Sunday school intergenerational settings)
- XFiles - pictures, words and quotes - and how to use them
- Games Galore - Start to finish, we will pack as many games into our time as humanly possible! Active games, “no equipment” games, quiet games, name games, and the list goes on and on.
- Around the Table This class is designed to teach fun activites that can be played around tables by all ages at gatherings such as family night suppers, SS classes, retreats, and more
- Active Games
- Intergenerational Activities - Family Night Supper
- No Supplies Required Games - Hip Pocket
- CreArt! Unleash your creativity with a variety of simple and purposeful art activities. Participants will go home with a number of completed projects, instructions, and ideas for use with all ages in VBS, gift-making workshops, service projects, and retreats.
- Journals & Journaling Jot it down. Pay attention. Record it. Notice. There are countless ways to journal—to add to the ways you’re already documenting your life, and have fun! Join us as we write, record, share, play, and take note of what is happening in our lives.
- Eco Art Class
- Low Cost, No Cost Crafts
- Creative Worship - Visual piece - spaces for spirit OR Resourcing for the church seasons OR Drama, Storytelling and using Video clips
- Community Building Activities
- Get This Party Started Arrival activitiess, nametags, hospitality
- Recreology Basic recreation, leadership and flow
- Pew Play